Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Indoor paint colors

Today, I sent in the indoor paint colors. While this is one of the easiest things to change it still is scary since a mistake will make a big impact. However, I'm been living in a beige nightmare for four years now and anything interesting (even in a bad way) at least will be a change. Either way it's really exciting and a sign that we are truly nearing the end. Here's the floorplan with indoor color going from the top to bottom, all trim is white:
Top floor: main space is pale yellow, light green in the bathThe foyer and bath are a very deep cobalt blue, it doesn't show up well here.
The living room/kitchen is a light grey green which also doesn't show up too great.I am so in love with this orange and the blue for the pool room. I think John's
red office is going to take some getting used to but he wanted it and it is a great red.

2 comments:

tavolini said...

So exciting!! Painting is definitely my favorite part of home decorating--it makes an enormous difference :)

I can't wait to see pictures of the walls!

Anonymous said...

Beige nightmare? hahahaha! You'd really not like our colors, but they're colors compared to the stark white that was here. And I do have some blue in the bedroom and very cool deep red in three areas which I'm in love with. Nice job on your choices!